It is an equipment ideal to sandblast cobalt chrome.
• This machine works with a peak with a huge power of erosion.
• Hands reach the interior through two openings with two rubber gloves.
• To be able to work with both hands at the same time, the air valve activation is steady.
• In the back, the equipment has an air exit covered by a fiber filter which hold and accumulate the small sandblasting particles. This way only expels clean air to the exterior.
• The equipment connection to the compressed air line is for 6 mm pipe, this one is included.
• On the top, it has a door made up of glass that allows an easy access and offers an excellent view of the space of work.
• To have an optimal view, the glass door is protected by a plastic and transparent material. It is easy to change it.
• The cabin is illuminated and in one of its sides has an orifice from where the abrasive can be change.
• Power Source: 220 V. (Optional 110 V).
• Frequency: 50 Hz.
• Power: 110 W.
• Fuse: 0,5 Amp.
• Feeding air pressure: from 4 to 6 bar.
• Abrasive measure: Mesh 60 / 120 – Microns 106 / 300.