It is an equipment designed to sandblast with aluminum oxide or glass balls fixed rings.
• In the back, the equipment has an air exit covered by a fiber filter which hold and accumulate the small sandblasting particles. This way only expels clean air to the exterior.
• The equipment connection to the compressed air line is for 6 mm pipe, this one is included.
• On the top, it has a door made up of glass that allows an easy access and an excellent view of the space of work.
• To have an optimal view, the glass of the door is protected by a plastic and transparent material. It is easy to change it
• To work inside the camera, the equipment has in one of its sides, a rubber glove. It can be a right or left glove.
• The cabin is illuminated by a light and has in one of its sides an orifice from where you take out the abrasive just used.
• Power Source: 220 V. (Optional 110 V)
• Frequency: 50 Hz.
• Power: 110 W.
• Fuse: 0,5 Amp.
• Feeding air pressure: from 4 to 6 bar.
• Abrasive measure: Mesh 80 / 180 – Microns 63 / 212